Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Beautiful Morning

It's as if Gabriel knew it was mommy's birthday today. I awoke at 8:00am to a text and realized he was still sleeping! Oh, if only there was no class today we could both have slept in, but sadly the world doesn't stop for sleeping babies or mommies. I think this is the first time I have EVER had to go in and wake Gabriel up! If felt so wrong to disturb him. I drop him off at daycare by 8:30 so I can get ready for class and make sure all assignments are completed; otherwise I would have let him sleep as long as he wanted! He was so beautiful sleeping on his tummy in the crib I just stood there and watched him for a moment before he realized I was in the room and woke up, then we cuddled. I love morning cuddles, when he's all groggy and doesn't want to keep his eyes open and does that cute toddler mumble/cooing. To make things better, he was in a beautiful mood while getting ready this morning. Greatest birthday present God could give me :)

(no pics from this morning, this is at the park).

And, my wonderful husband wrote me a sweet card and gave me Ghiradelli chocolate!!! He knows the way into my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment