Saturday, August 27, 2011

Long Time No See

Wow, so it's been a long time since I've blogged. It could be that we just moved in to our apartment last Thursday, we didn't get internet until Monday, my first day back to college after a year off, LOTS of reading homework, housework, and trying to spend time with my little boy and my husband. Things have been very busy for me lately but it's all so exciting.


Gabriel has successfully completed his first week of daycare ever (though he cried everyday but the lady says he is improving). More surprisingly, I survived his first week of daycare. It was so hard dropping my baby off for someone else to watch the whole day. Each day Gabriel and I get better at saying good bye for 8 hours until I'm able to pick him up. Anyway, I really should be doing my homework now....

No comments:

Post a Comment