Wednesday, July 11, 2012

....and I Survived!

I recently finished 4 of my 5 classes for this summer. If you remember from a previous post, this has probably been the most stressful semester of my life! Uncertain of my ability to pass the courses, I was praying and hoping like crazy to at least get C's so that they would count towards my graduation. Well, I am happy to announce that I passed! And with two B's, one C, and an A-!!! Yes, it's a bit lower than my average A's and B's, but much better than I was expecting. Ahh, it feels so good to be down to one class this summer. The teacher is an egotistical British man with a superiority complex, so I'm a bit nervous about his class (plus, I've never taken a class over this period of British history so...) but feel confident now in my ability to at least pass it. Now my goal is to get a B or higher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment