Friday, June 29, 2012

Cousins

So I am reaallly bad about getting pictures up on time...like the photos I'm uploading today are from Father's Day! So please forgive me for being a procrastinator.

We had originally planned on visiting my father-in-law but turns out he was flying to California to see his dad. My parents were at the Farm fishing and we didn't have the time to drive down there :( Luckily, we were able to get my mother-in-law and sister-in-law to come to Ames to visit us! So we didn't even have to do the driving, hooray! Oh, and Kathy (MIL) brought her yummy cheesecake :) But what I was REALLY excited about was seeing my little niece, Genesis. I was there for her birth (pictures to be found here), and just realized I never did come back and give you the details of that :/ I ended up being her labor support person as her husband had to be out of town working until the very end (he barely made it in time for pushing) and her parents also had to work and get sleep. I was the only family/friend there with Jessica until it was time for her to push! It was a beautiful experience.

Anywho, so here are some pics of the little sweetie and my little man on Father's Day.


 Gabriel tentatively poking his new cousin.
 Jessica, Genesis, & Gabe.
 Gabriel carrying his dog Scout in Genesis' baby carrier :)
Jaime and Genesis

No comments:

Post a Comment