Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Loosing It

Sometimes as a full time college student, mom, and wife I feel like I'm (not-so-slowly) loosing my sanity. Boy has this never been so true as this summer. Four courses that are excelled -- what I usually have 16 weeks plus a few breaks thrown in to learn I have 8 weeks, and in one class just 5 weeks, to learn everything. MY. MIND. IS. SPENT! If it ever seems like a good idea to you to take 4 summer courses (3 of them online -- online class are EVIL!) my advice is DO NOT DO IT! Or you will go crazy, your house will fall to ruins, and you will become a cranky mamma. But then I stop and remind myself that I'm doing this because I am determined to finish college...preferably sooner than later. With baby # 2 due in December my hope is that I will only have to go to school for 1 semester with 2 children. If...that's IF, I pass this summer semester, I will take the fall off and graduate next spring :) Considering how the semester is going I'm not sure this will happen and I fear it's all a waste and that I will fail...but thank God for faith and prayer because no matter what, no matter how the semester ends, or when/if I graduate from college, I have God and I have a family who loves me. Being a mom is not an easy job, it requires sacrifice and hard work, but it will be worth it :) 

10 week ultrasound of baby #2

On a happier note, I am now in my 13th week of pregnancy and will enter the 2nd trimester on Monday! I've lost 2 lbs so far (which is good because I still had baby weight to loose from Gabriel and only need to gain a total of 15lbs this pregnancy, towards the end) yet my tummy is rounder and my boobs are bigger :( Oh, how I'll miss my small DD boobies again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment