Saturday, January 21, 2012

WINTER JAM 2012!!!

So my mom got free tickets to Winter Jam by entering a Life 107.1 contest and guess what!? She gave them to us to use for Jaime's birthday (which is next week). We took my little bro Nick and his little (well not so little any more) bro Ben to the concert Friday night. Freaking AWESOME!!! Winter Jam is a Christian concert held every January and is super cheap ($10) especially since there were 10 artists! Hubby was super pumped and so was I- hello TobyMac and Sanctus Real were going to be there! Needless to say we had a great time (unfortunately I'm Queen Forget-everything-even-when-I-make-reminders so no camera pics).

Here is a music video by Jamie Grace ft. TobyMac- I hadn't really heard of Jamie Grace until last night but loved this song!

http://youtu.be/ISgr8SgCYbY?hd=1


It was really nice being able to go to a concert and enjoy great music in a family environment, hubby and I needed the break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment