Friday, September 27, 2013

Soo...Yeah, it's been awhile

I haven't blogged in awhile because my life was insanely busy this summer. Jaime was out of town all summer working, I have (had*) two kids under the age of 3, and was finishing my last semester at Iowa State. As of August 9, 2013 I am officially graduated!!! I am now enjoying being a stat at home mama :) WAY better than doing homework and sending the kids off to daycare (not to mention the $300/week we are saving)! Hopefully, I will be able to blog more, but honestly, I still have a lot on my plate. I REALLY want to catch up on my sewing to-do list, we are packing for the big move this December (a post on that tomorrow), and my two kids (obviously) need a lot of my attention, on top of daily chores.

Anywho, we went to Washington D.C. at the end of August to celebrate! So, here comes a large photo dump of my summer:
























No comments:

Post a Comment